Sunday, May 17, 2015

May Mojo Bird on Branch

Wow, it is time for May Mojo already!!!  Where does the time go???  We will be doing 5 cards for $15 with papers cut, envelopes, directions with photo, cutting measurements, supplies and step by step directions. So far I have a class going on Tues and Wed at one and I can do an evening class if there is more than one person.  Please let me know as soon as possible!!

Background is a 'My Favorite Things Designs' stencil and all the stamps and dies are from Heartfelt Creations.  I am loving these new birds and branches from them.  They are really easy to use, both stamping and die cutting and they include the storage envelope with them.  You cut and stamp 3 birds at a time and 6 little flowers.  Boy does this save time when you are mass producing.

No comments: