Monday, August 8, 2016

Step it up Class



I will be teaching this class, Step It Up Class, one more time on Sunday September 11 from 1:30-4:30 in Willoughby at Restoration Church of Jesus Christ (9320 Chillicothe Rd  44094 south of Kirtland High School on the same side of the street).  It is mandatory that you registrar and pay up front and by August 28!!  I will have kits made with all scoring, embossing and die cutting done for you so I need time to prep for this class!  Please let me know as soon as you can NO EXCEPTIONS.  You will get printed directions with photos and envelopes with the class.  Most will not finish all of the decorating of the cards in this time frame so you will be able to follow the step by step directions to complete the cards.  Cost is $30*. I will have my store set up also at this event if you want to make any purchases please bring cash or a check.  Please contact me by email if you are planning on attending!!

*If you have a paypal account you can pay me for classes via paypal.me/ritakegg30 be sure to use friends and family!





No comments: